From Liberty Square in Thurles take the R498 towards Nenagh, at the Tipperary Institute roundabout take the first exit towards Nenagh. Take the left turn onto the R503 and continue for 7.8km. Take the slight left onto the L1201, signpost for Dundrum and continue for 3.2km, turn right at the crossroads and continue for 2.6km and take the right again. Continue for 2.2km and the property is on the left hand side and is identified by our For Sale sign.
REA Eoin Dillon brings to our online auction on Wed 29th August 2018 this unique two bedroom detached property on a c. 1.51 acre site with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
You enter the property into a hallway leading to the living room with a double height ceiling and front and rear apect windows allowing for maximum light into the area. The living room leads through to an open plan kitchen / dining and stepping down to a sitting area with double doors to the garden, recess lighting, exposed beams and a spiral staircase to the attic area.
There are two bedrooms in the property with solid timber flooring, one bedroom has an en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes. The bathroom is split level with a feature roll top bath, exposed stonework and wood paneling.
Although in need of substantial renovation, this property would make an ideal starter home, investment property or holiday home, viewing is recommended.
Online bidding commences Wed 29th Aug 2018 at 14.00 pm and closes at 15.00 pm or 60 seconds after the last bid after 15.00 pm. Interested parties should register in advance of the auction on https://readillon.reaonlineauctions.ie and pay/pre authorise a €5,000 bidding deposit and €100 registration fee.
• Entrance hall 5.59m x 1.05m
• Living room 4.52m x 3.26m Front and rear aspect windows and double height ceiling.
• Kitchen / dining room 4.75m x 4.52m Partially fitted kitchen with exposed beams.
• Sitting room 4.84m x 4.53m Solid timber flooring, double doors to the garden and spiral stairs to the attic space.
• Bedroom 1 4.55m x 3.01m Solid timber flooring and built in wardrobe.
• En-suite 1.63m x 1.24m W.C., W.H.B. and electric shower.
• Bedroom 2 3.46m x 2.78m Solid timber flooring.
• Bathroom 3.48m x 2.67m Tiled floor, timber paneling and roll top bath with W.C. & W.H.B.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 106.350 SQ MTRS / 1144.7514 SQ FT
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...
|02/08/2018 17:00||02/08/2018 17:30|
|09/08/2018 17:00||09/08/2018 17:30|
|23/08/2018 17:00||23/08/2018 17:30|